Please note: The process of re-certifying is replacing all your webbing and reusing your existing hardware. Your belts must meet ALL of these criteria:
1. We can ONLY re-certify Crow brand driver restraints!
2. Your hardware must be in excellent condition.
3. Your SFI tag cannot be older than 2018.
• Do not send in your restraints if your hardware is not in EXCELLENT condition.
We cannot accept rusty, damaged, or aged hardware. Your SFI tag cannot be older than 2018.
NOTE: These restraints cannot be re-certified and will be returned to you at your expense.
• Send in ALL your hardware with your restraints.
You cannot switch out your hardware for another style, i.e. silver to black hardware, kam lock, ratchet, etc.
• Hardware does have a life expectance.
Upon inspection your hardware may indicate this is the last time these restraints can be re-certified.
A label will be sewn on the restraint indicting that this is the LAST time this hardware can be re-certified;
it will also be noted on your invoice.
• Turn-around time is 3-weeks.